The plan for today was to prick out 2 trays of ANTIRRHINUM ‘Liberty Classic’ and one tray of ANTIRRHINUM ‘Tom Thumb’. With the weather forecast suggesting we were in for a day of monsoon rains, I thought it best to find something to do inside.
On walking into the tunnel, I looked around and suddenly realised, that I had no room left and although the ANTIRRHINUM’S were currently located in just 3 full sized seed trays, by pricking them out I was going to easily produce about 12 trays worth of seedlings!!
The polytunnel this morning:
See, I wasn’t exaggerating – NO MORE ROOM!!!
So, Plan A was cast aside and I started on sorting out the polytunnel.
After a couple of hours of sorting out the plants which were now ready to go outside and having a general shuffle round, it looked like this 🙂
All the plants now have a safe (by which I mean Bella protection!) and easily accessible place to grow.
I have managed to create enough space for another 25 trays so that should keep me going for a while!